Tuesday, August 29, 2006

QOTD: sexy and 17

question of the day: do you think you would be friends with your 17 year old self? why or why not?

nah, looser

hell no....I was too annoying back then

yes....i was cool.....

hehehe i'm not too sure - i was quite different back then

Nah, I don't hang out with losers. Oh, that reminds me - I can't hang out with you anymore.

No. He'd just want to borrow my car.

probably. i think im pretty much the same, but i would have a lot to teach my 17 year old self. however, my 17 year old self might be a huge bitch to the future me, and in that case i would slap the 17 year old me and tell her to grow the hell up.

Hah. Good question. I get along really well with my almost-17-year-old brother, so I take that as a sign that I would. Then again, he’s not a 17-year-old girl, so it’s really up in the air.

Yeah, I would definitely be friends with my 17 year old self. We have a lot in common still. He probably wouldn't hang out with me though, because he has a seriuos girlfriend and doesn't hang out with his boyz that much anymore.

Of course I would, I'm still that person.

Hell no. I was too into sports and I didn’t smoke or really drink. I lived a really sheltered life playing sports hoping to get a scholarship to college. Plus my 17 year old self would think that my 32 year old self was a really big loser. So there is no way we’d be BFF.

hell yeah, 17 was an awesome age for me. Life was good,

most definately... i was insanely confident, did great in school, fun, and looked good. sad reality is i peaked at 17. oh well.

Sure I would. Only I would beat the tar-nation out of him if he didn’t pick up his grades, stop skipping school and to lay off the blunts. That stuff only got him in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home