Wednesday, August 23, 2006

QOTD: the plan

question of the day: where do you see yourself in 5 years?

not in NJ

Finishing up my Ph.D. and far, far from this cube.

as your father

At the cubicle to your left.

hopefully happily married and getting close to being out of corporate america!

retired and revered

at my 6th annual 29th birthday party.

I'd rather not think about it. I might puke. I didn't see myself doing the same lame-ass job here for 5 years, but that's what happened.

eek - hopefully married with a kid and another degree. according to a chinese horoscope i got - REALLY good things will happen to my career in about four to five years. dont' know if its true, but it was nice to hear. and i hope it comes true! oh and i see all this in california

Sleeping. That's a realistic goal.

Are you asking for my 5 year plan? This is too much pressure. I don't even know what I want for lunch today! Well, I definitely don't see myself being married up with a bunch of kids where the only highlight in my week is a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick out new bath mats. That just looks way to boring for me. Hopefully by then, I will have found a way to get around the "road block" in the "avenue" of my career.

Same job, owning a house and a dog. Probably still in and out of relationships, although it would be nice to settle down and start a family. Possibly may have furniture business up and running (finally). AND will be 5 years closer to my ultimate goal of global domination. Someone needs to take over the world…I’m just a little smarter than The Brain, just with no current sidekick, hence the dog (I refuse to name him Pinky..cause that is a mouse’s name..Narf!!)…

drunk in a ditch somewhere screaming about how cute puppies are. i guess in five years i hope i will be done with my home projects, and working at a university doing something relevant and interesting.

Is it just me, or does it seem that the “controller” of QOTD is amassing a huge database on all of us and may very well be planning to:
1. Sell such said data to vicious, online marketing scoundrels
2. Use it to blackmail us when, and if we ever cross him/her
3. Through careful analysis find a way to get into our inner psyches and make us all his/her slaves
4. Figure out what each and everyone of us really wants for Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home