Tuesday, August 15, 2006

QOTD: hospital

question of the day: when was the last time you were in a hospital, and what was it for?

2 weeks ago, fixing a problem, isn't that what most visits are for

went to go hang out with my brother there a couple months ago.

1999. Playing hockey, got hit in the chin. Needed stiches

December 31, 2004. I broke my wrist(s) snowboarding. Happy New Year to me!

Got a dogbite while out biking. I no longer wear that steak-scented t-shirt.

June 20th - June 22nd for the birth of my son and March 9th of this year for ACL replacement surgery.

funny story... last Tuesday I went to Red Bank to see a Q&A with Kevin Smith, followed up by a screening of Clerks. We had to park in the hospital parking lot across the street from the park where they were showing the movie. In order to pay for the parking I had to go inside the hospital and get a token.

I've never been as a patient, but I was in a hospital a little over a month ago for the birth of my daughter. It was 90 degrees outside, but I had to bring long-sleeve shirts with me because they keep it so cool in there.

My best friend had a baby a week and a half ago so I went to visit them while they were still in the hospital.
As for me being there for treatment myself, jeez that was a long time ago. It would have been 1996 and I was drunk and fell on my face and unconscious and bleeding from my lip. The ambulance had to come and get me because I wouldn’t wake up and I was bleeding all over the floor. I woke up in the ER and didn’t know where I was, and was belligerent and refused treatment. My roommates came and picked me up and I went home, changed my shirt and went back out. When we got to the bar my legend preceded me and the bartender would only serve me water.

last time i was in one was probably when i had my MRI of my knee....

Boob job. Not reduced or enlarged, but one was added in the middle of my back--for dancing!

The last time I was in the hospitol was to see my uncle. The last time I was admitted was when I broke my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home