Thursday, August 17, 2006

QOTD: money

question of the day: would you rather have a well paying job that you hate, or a job that you love that doesn't pay very well? why?

a high paying job that i hate, so that at least when i get home, i'm coming back to a big beautiful house

a job that i love, bc ultimately you have to get up everyday and want to go. if you hate it, you won't want to

a job i love, because money sucks and i'm sick of caring about it. i just want to be happy, and money doesn't do it for me.

Definitely leaning toward the latter lately…if you make a decent salary, but you’re stressed out and miserable, the money doesn’t really lead to much happiness.

job i love

Well, I've worked the poor-paying job that I like for a while now and dealt with it. But, now we have a child that we need to put in day care and we have no idea how we're going to pay for it. I might have to lean more toward the higher paying job at this point.

a job that i love that doesn't pay very well - you spend most of your life at work - you may as well enjoy it - and money definitely doesn't buy happiness.

I’ve had both situations and they both were good and bad. This is a toss up. Currently, I love my job and get paid well. So now I can go down to Mexico for the Donkey Show any time I want and not regret going back to work on Monday…………

I'd have to say low-paying enjoyable job, because no matter where I work, I'll always have the perception that I'm underpaid; and a high-paying job that I hate would probably be a job I'd never do anyway (dangerous, tons of manual labor).

I'd rather have a job that I love that doesn't pay very well, because I tried it the other way and it doesn't work. I can't put a price on being unhappy every single day.

I’d prefer a job I love that doesn’t pay as well. I’ve had miserable jobs before that paid pretty well and it is just like a rash that spreads into the rest of your life. I’d rather be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home