Thursday, August 24, 2006

QOTD: the password is...

question of the day: tell me a password you use for something (but don’t tell me what it is for!)

8330719#

sob117

lick

1225 - and it has nothing to do with christmas.

urastalker

I know a phishing scam when I see one.

******

I use "bitch*slap" a lot. The * makes it tricky to guess!

"ahole1234" because I was annoyed to have to change it every couple of months, so I decided to use curse words with numbers.

idiotbox

douchebaggery.

Are you serious? What if I use the same password for everything? What if it is a verbal password to get into the VIP area of the Hustler Club? Why would I want to share that? What if, saying it out-loud, will cause a 17 yr old girl to go into a spastic rage and kick everyone’s tail? > Feather02 (although with that last statement, I think I will start using 1Miranda)

doodlebutt

questionoftheday

Hjn468

beerme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home