Tuesday, August 22, 2006

QOTD: usedtas

question of the day: what is something you used to like but don't anymore? why?

tequila

asparagus. bad dinner

i used to like to clean - now i just hate it - its a nuisance and a waste of time

asking this stupid question every day

I used to like Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets. Once I quit smoking, though, I think my taste shifted or something, b/c I started to hate them. Weird.

QOTD, the question asker, baked ziti, fish sticks, [co-worker's] mom, bathing, waking up in the morning.

I used to like mullets but not now because I don't have enough hair on top anymore. Otherwise, I'd totally be rockin' a mullet.

cotton candy, swinging on monkey bars, and running through the sprinkler.. because cotton candy is TOO sweet, i can't do the freaking bars anymore, and the sprinkler... a 20something running through water in the grass is just dumb.

i used to like golf but now i hate it...Why, because now i SUCK!!!!!!

Christmas. The whole gift-giving tradition is lame once you grow up and make your own income. If people don't ask you what you want, you'll probably get something that you don't want and will have to return it to the store. Your present is now AN ERRAND! If you are asked what you want, you deny yourself buying said items oct-dec. I've been trying to persuade my family to go with my gift giving strategy.... Form a circle. Pass a twenty to the person at your left, say 'merry xmas'. Turn to your right, say 'thank you'.

I used to enjoy running and jogging. Now I am old and out of shape. It's too hard. Now I only run if I am going to miss the train, or if I'm being chased.

several different men. because they're jerks.

so many things come to mind, but mostly music styles. i used to love metal, but i can hardly listen to one song before i get bored or annoyed anymore. same goes for nirvana, sonic youth, and all of that era/genre. i also used to really like broccoli stems, but now i hate them too.

pickled herring. i loved it as a kid, before i knew what it was. now just the thought of it makes me sick.

KISS (and all those bands that don’t know when to quit). What the hell? Bands that drag their legacy through the mud for years, not contributing a damn thing to culture/society should be shot dead where they stand. Face paint and music, from an adult’s point of view, is just a ridiculous. Learn to move on or cease to exist! That’s what I say. No rock band, I repeat, NO ROCK BAND should EVER stay together for more than 15 years. Nothing good can come from hanging out with the same losers for that long. I challenge anyone one to show me a rock band that is breaking new ground and isn’t embarrassing themselves on stage after 15 years. Guys in their 50’s and 60’s should not be singing about sex, drugs, rebellion, and all that youthful angst stuff. It’s just sad. Really, really sad.

I used to enjoy finding the cheapest beer possible. Now I am much more into quality over quantity.

Tom Cruise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home