Friday, August 18, 2006

QOTD: presents

question of the day: what's the best present you have ever given someone?

(censored)

ME, what type of question is that?

I gave your mom a ride on the bone roller coaster. Whoooo!

Oh, this one is easy.... an 'O'.

i am thinking a computer

Two small, smuggled Thai children who create jewelry on demand, for my wife. Their delicate fingers are perfect for setting gems and they require little to no overhead. When they're finished, we just stuff them under the stairs - compact, convenient, and cheap!

LOVE

I dated this chick in high school who wasn't that well off financially. We both loved winter sports, but the jacket that she had was old and gross. So, for Christmas, I bought her this really fancy coat for $300. Not bad for a high school kid working as a delivery driver for the greatest fried chicken restaurant ever invented.

I threw my husband a surprise party for his 30th birthday. He never saw it coming. The look on his face when we walked in was priceless.

last year for christmas, i got my dad this ryobi rechargeable tool set with a flashlight, a reciprocating saw, and a drill and possibly some other stuff that i cant remember. aside from the fact that he loves it, its also a great gift because the rechargeable batteries are interchangeable for a million of their tools, so you can just keep giving a new tool for all occasions. i never thought any of those words would come from me.

Tough question. I would say the gift of being a good brother to my older sister. Sounds corny, but she knows that there is nothing I wouldn’t do for her. Whether it’s painting her house or just being there for her when she needs someone to talk to. I even walked her down the aisle at her wedding. She viewed it as one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever given her, but it was one of the greatest honors I have ever had. Saying that makes me feel like I have a vagina or something. Somebody shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home