Friday, August 25, 2006

QOTD: crush puny humans!

question of the day: what do you do when you get angry?

pee

Swear, you f*cknut!

depends where i am...who is around...what i am mad about....Sometimes, i just blow up but usually i just bite my lip...it really depends on the person. and......sometimes i slam the door!!!

Oh…get some combo of sarcastic and sulky. It’s a lovely combination, really.

get real quiet and don't talk for a little...and if i am still angry, probably explode and bitch the person out like whoa. its truly scary.

stutter, curse like those are the only words i know, create elaborate argument schemes in my head as practice for later, smoke a lot, scream, cry and touch my hair a lot

i get quiet

laugh. kinda like im gonna do something I shouldn't

depends what it's about. sometimes, i get so mad that i cry, but other times i get so mad that i want to hit stuff.

I start to sweat and my heart starts racing. Then all I see is red. After that, I usually don't remember much and I start to wonder why I'm all covered in blood.

Curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney. Then I get very quiet, sort of the calm before the storm while I plan my retaliation.

Kick bugs. Punch fruit. Curse Deities. And quietly devise a plan for retribution.

I try to never let things bother me so much that I actually get angry. Not many people have ever seen me in that state. I usually laugh in an attempt to not let the emotion surface. If I can’t shake the thoughts, I vent it all out on Melinda when I get home. So, for anyone who has shared a living space with me, they know that if they hear music from my room when I come home from work, stay away until I’m done.

Get bigger and start turning green. My shirt buttons come whizzing off like tiny chinese stars of death as my shirt gets tighter and tighter on my burgeoning chest until it rips completely off. Finally my jeans split at the seams and mysteriously get ripped off below the knees. After that I just go rampaging through walls until I calm down and return to normal. fairly typical, I think.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i act normally, and cover up the fact that i'm already dead inside.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wait till I get home and go Prodigy. Smack my Bitcha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home