Wednesday, August 30, 2006

QOTD: kids

question of the day: if you had a choice, would you rather adopt or have your own kids? or no kids at all? why?

Oh, I do want to raise a family of my own. I want to see if I can screw up worse than my parents did. However, I think I would want my own and would not want to adopt. Why go pot luck with someone else’s product and jacked up scrambled egg genes. No thank you.
-Yes sir that is correct, I will have the half Samoan, half French autistic ADD midget boy with the stump…your kidding, he has been available for 8 years?
That is what the circus and carnivals are for…

adopted or not, chilldren are blessings... ok most of them

No kids at all, kids are bad ummmkay. I drop them off at the pool every day around 10am, or whenever they act up.

No kids at all, they're a life-long headache. Being responsible for another person's life just isn't my bag, baby.

i want kids... ideally four - realistically three. if for whatever reason i couldn't have kids, i'd definately adopt. i like the idea of a home filled with kids...i think my life would be boring without them.

I’d like to have my own, but if it isn’t possible I would go without kids. As much as I think adopting is a great and noble idea, there are a lot of costs involved and I don’t think my husband and I would be able to afford the adoption process and then actually raise the kid. So if I can’t pop my own out, I’d just save money for retirement and take at least one fantastic vacation a year.

I can't have kids....They're obnoxious.

I'll stick with having my own kids. The first one seems to be working out pretty well.

have my own....More fun making them than adopting

Own. Never lease.

My plan is to have twins and get it all out of the way at once.

I'd like to adopt and have my own kids; preferably around 15 of them. Statistically speaking, I'd eventually end up with one that has all the traits and qualities I'd want in a child (obviously that one would become my favourite). Plus, we, as Americans, need to do our part in catching up with the Chinese and Indians in population explosion and disparity in labour wages. I fully expect my children to hold down jobs starting at age 5. This way I can retire knowing I did right by the economy AND my country. Oh and adopting kids from foreign nations would allow us to take away from their population (and eventual workforce) and transplant them here. This way we can start competing with the $1.50/hr they pay their workers to sew or put together televisions. It's all part of my master plan to rule the world. To do that I need minions. Naturally, I'm talking about my offspring. So you'd better start being nice to me, or expect a pint sized assasin to visit you.

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I take offense to that. My grandma is a half Samoan, half French, autistic, ADD midget boy with a stump and I don't think she'd appreciate the way you are talking about her people. Better apologize before she beats you down with her stump.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be sure to apologize the next time I see her. When is the circus coming back to town?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home