Thursday, August 31, 2006

QOTD: area 52

question of the day: what do you like best about the area you currently live in?

Favorite part: Having a neighborhood and a little forrest in the back. Least favorite: Taxes and the knowledge that [coworker] lives 10 minutes away

Well…there’s only traffic in the summertime and I’m currently not paying rent. So that’s pretty cool. Oh yeah, and the best wings ever in the seediest bar ever are really close by. It doesn’t take much.

The best thing about our area is that there are more golf courses and they are not as crowded as Mercer County courses. And, they are less expensive and the rangers are much nicer.

the diversity. it effects everything in the area: attitude, bars, restaurants, housing, etc.

The registered sex offenders are the friendliest neighbors.

Convenience, I have everything right around the corner, such as crack, glocks, and the occasion crack whore. I guess that would be at the corner instead of around the corner.

I’m close to New Jersey Transit, live right off the Garden State, can walk to the best restaurants in town, can walk to 8 bars and 4 clubs, its trendy w/out being overly exposed, great punk and electronica music stores and my neighbors are HOT!! Don’t have to look far for the poon.

All of my family and friends live close by. We're close to Philly, NYC, Atlantic City, the beach and the mountains -- you can do it all, right here in good old NJ. I like the fact that we get all 4 seasons. Things move at a good pace around here, not like in Alabama or some place like that where everything is just a little slower.

I like being in a suburban setting, yet still being close to so many things. I can get to 3 different malls within 20 minutes of my house. In less than 10 minutes I can get to I-95, Rt. 1 or the PA Turnpike. Downtown Philly is less than 30 minutes and New York is about and hour and a half. Not that I go anywhere, but I could. I'm not crazy about the weather here though. It's great that we don't have to worry too much about earthquakes, tornadoes, or hurricanes. But, in any given year there are probably only about 20 days of really good weather.

that i am 15 minutes away from the beach.

It’s clean. It’s quiet (sans the fire siren right across from my apt). It’s safe. The people are nice. There are many cool restaurants and bars just blocks from each other. There are trees and other green things growing and smelling good. The river is 3 blocks away. The architecture is cohesive and appropriate, giving the city a picturesque appearance. The area has a pulse/soul that makes me feel good.

A wawa that is within walking distance. Cha-ching!

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There are trees and other green things growing and smelling good." - I just think that is one of the funniest comments I've read on this blog so far. You wouldn't by any chance be blonde?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home