Monday, March 20, 2006

QOTD: unpopular

question of the day: what is your most unpopular opinion?

I prefer to think of my unpopular opinions as having a different perspective.

well thats fairly easy... my opinions of how things are handled here.

"We are all gonna die"

my most unpopular opinion is probably that there is no God

that 80% of humanity sucks

that animal's lives are just as important as human's and therefore should be treated with the same dignity and respect

People who are on welfare who keep popping out kids one after another should be sterilized.

Probably that GWB is not all that bad of a President.

abortion is wrong, but the government doesn't have the right to make it illegal

Hitler had some redeeming qualities. He was a great orator that motivated so many people. He even had a girlfriend, so there's hope out there for everyone!

Vegetables should be engineered to grow in cubes so that they can fit into refrigerators properly. That is my opinion, however unpopular it is..

People really seem to hate it when I rip on religion. I'm good for the sake of being good and if there is a God, he'll know that. It makes me mad when people are only good for their own selfish reasons -- mainly wanting to get into "heaven." People waste so much time praying for things to be fixed when instead, they should be using that time to actually fix the problems themselves. Take homelessness for example. Every Sunday, millions of people gather in their respective houses of worship to pray for humanity, but instead, if those millions of people volunteered for a Habitat for Humanity type of organization, how long do you think it would take until homelessness in America was no longer an issue. A year maybe? Think about it.

i do not express my opinions that would be unpopular at work

That sheep are people too

religion is a snare and a racket!

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

For me, I'd have to say that it's my belief that we should take our homeless people and drop them like bombs onto terrorists in other countries. Two birds with one stone, eh?

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That I'm a Republican and in my 20's. What???? NO I'M NOT KIDDING.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home