Monday, March 13, 2006

QOTD: candy

question of the day: what is the best holiday for candy, and what is your favorite kind of candy?

i'm not really a candy person so i don't get candy for holidays. but i guess my favorites are peanut butter twix, pixie sticks and lik-m-aid!

I don't like candy.

favorite candy is reese's pieces and since nobody gives those out for halloween, i will say flag day is the best holiday for candy

Halloween is good for everything, but Easter is fantastic for chocolate. I can’t pick one because it is like comparing apples and oranges. If I want something chocolatey I’ll have chocolate covered pretzels or a Hershey Take 5. It is the best of both of worlds because you have a sweet and a salty. If I want something sweet, but not chocolate then I’ll have Hot Tamales.

easter for jellybeans, halloween for candy corn!

I think Flag day. It doesn't recieve enough credit. http://www.rubber-ducky.com/rockinsheepcandybathbox.html

Best holiday for candy is definitely Halloween. Easter is all about the sugary stuff and Valentine's is more about presentation. But Halloween is all about loads of chocolate - which is my favorite.

I love all holidays but not a big candy person. I do really enjoy these easter eggs which are coconut covered in dark chocolate that my dad used to get for me.

I’m a super-big fan of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. Full-size eggs, not so much…

Memorial Day. .. . That is a great holiday to spend on the beach and thus has the best candy of them all. Eye Candy!!

Halloween of course is the best holiday for Candy because she can dress up as a nurse or a cheerleader or a schoolgirl...well the list goes on.

Halloween. Favorite Chocolate Candy - Snickers. Favorite Straight Sugar Candy - sour watermelon slices.

Normally I'd say easter because of Cadbury creme eggs, but I'd get sick of them if I ate them all year long. Bleeeeh. Besides, easter isn't a real holiday. I'm going to have to go with Reese's peanut butter cups... good on any occasion.

Halloween. I like all type of candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home