Tuesday, March 14, 2006

QOTD: 10 years

question of the day: think back 10 years ago today...what were you doing?

are you kidding? I can't remeber what I did 10 seconds ago and you want me to remember 10 years? You're on silly b!tch

i was sitting at my desk when [company was somewhere else] probably with my finger up my nose and saying, "wow, i can't believe [company] bought us"....Flash to today...I am sitting here with my finger up my nose saying, "it took [company] long enough to realize they shouldn't have bought us."

I was in my second to last semester at Temple U. learning about this new thing called the internet.

Living in Hoboken, NJ. Starting a new job.

i didn't have to pay for it back then...i can tell you that much. i was actually a polygamist in utah

probably failing a math test, getting ready for graduation, and talking my friend out of dropping out of tech for not getting into the school he wanted. no one likes a tech school dropout.

I was in college (the first time) and probably drunk off my ass. Which would also explain why I'm still taking college classes.

It would have been spring break week in my senior year of college. I can’t remember the details exactly, but I am certain I was drinking and partaking in some herbal refreshment.

I was in college, in class most likely, uhhhhhh probably my Literature class or calculus?

working here

probably recovering from a hangover.

i was in 8th grade - probably freaking out about a test or quiz.

My memory is not that precise. I have no idea. Is there some murder that you are tring to pin on me? Do I have to come up with an alibi? That's insane. OK, OK, I admit it!.... I killed that hooker in vegas and buried her in a shallow grave at the edge of town.

I was tending sheep in my field wondering what I would be doing 10 years from then.....nothing much has changed and I feel depressed....sigh

I was 17 years old and a senior in high school. Somehow, through all of the classes that I failed in my high school career, I still had early release and got out of school at noon everyday. We used to go to my friend's house everyday and race his 4-wheelers through the woods. Those were the good ol' days!

10 years ago I was working as an electrician in PA for peanuts/hour. I was dating a crazy chic that turned out to be on Prozac. I had a fast car and was acquiring a taste for micro brewed beers. Not quite yet a SuperStar…

i was engaged to be married and a full time college student. i called it off 7 days before the ceremony. still never been married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home