Tuesday, March 07, 2006

QOTD: no need to argue

question of the day: what was the last major argument you were in about, and did you win?

so ralphie was there showing off his new watch to me and some of the other sheep. He told me it was a tag watch and he bought it off ebay. I took one look at it and told him it was a fake. Of coure this didn't sit well with him. We went back and forth until I finally got the screen name of the person he bought it off and found out it was my brother. he had gone to NY to buy "tag look-a-like" watches for $10 a piece and then was going to sell them on ebay. I won

I fought with spell check: "NOOOOOOO.....that's a person's name spell check!!! You are SOOOOO dumb spell check!!! I was right YOU were wrong!!! oh that is how you spell Wednesday....

no one wins arguments, everyone usually gets aggravated. i argue here cuz i get paid to, and i dont argue much at home

The last major arguement I was in was about 3 years ago with my ex-girlfriend over me being allowed to do what I want. I won the arguement, but lost her. Who cares though, I can do what I want now!!

lover not a fighter

seems like i'm arguing everyday about something (usually something stupid). yesterday i got yelled at for being lazy. it was a one way conversation and i lost big time.

I’m totally too old for this, but it was probably with my little brother. As for winning, that doesn’t really happen with him. He should become a lawyer. Or a PR agent.

I fought the other day with my father regarding the town where I grew up and its lack of opportunity for young people. He was defending it and I was saying what a crap place it was to grow up which is why no everyone goes to college and never comes back. I don’t think either of us won, it was more of a draw.

over whether someone can die from a broken heart - and its still going on - so i don't know if i'll win

Duck season vs. Wabbit season. My competitor cleverly turned the argument around on me and I wound up losing.

i always win! the last one was about [a work project]... not sure how you can put that into the blog without giving me away

I told those neighborhood kids to get off of my lawn, and they complied.

currently i'm refusing to work on something because they are not giving me what i need to do my job. and whenever they come over for help, i give non-answers

not really an argument, but someone tried to make fun of my **** size on a question of the day. i'll win when they see what i did to their house.

this morning, mom wants me to get married. And it was a tie. Argument got postponed

the last major argument i had was with my mom over the way that we talk to each other. she has a tendancy to tell me what to do because "she knows best" and i have a very short fuse about being told what to do. recently, she decided to tell me who i can and cannot date or who acceptable choices are - i'm 29 for f*&% sake! so, we rant at each other a lot and she forgets that i'm a "grown up" more often than not. i win because i say so... just don't tell her i said that.

I was arguing with my parents over them trying to control my younger sisters daily decisions, as she is 22 and has a right to do what she wants regardless of their wishes. And yes I won. I always win. I’m a SuperStar.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

To whomever wrote: "I was arguing with my parents over them trying to control my younger sisters daily decisions, as she is 22" -- she sounds hot... got a number?

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

To whomever wrote: "have a very short fuse about being told what to do" -- you sound hot. What's yer number?

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if I can have your mama's #..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home