Wednesday, March 08, 2006

QOTD: nj office idol

question of the day: if you were to try out for american idol, what song would you sing?

johnny cash - get rhythm or the misfits - last caress

i would sing Aqualung by Jethro Tull

That’s easy! South of Heaven, by Slayer. There really needs to be more metal on idol.

well either Where There's a Whip There's a Way by Faster Pussycat or Drum Machine by Too Much Joy

I would never participate

Cracklin' Rosie - Neil Diamond.

Get Along Little Doggie

"Nappy Dugout" by Ice Cube

This one is easy..When thinking of The NJ Office editor, I would sing The Divinyls, “Touch myself”…

Bobby Brown by Frank Zappa

I would sing 'Wind Beneath My Wings' while thinking about the question asker...and hookers who like dudes with small *****

foolish games by jewel

Not gonna try

I would probably sing the easiest song I could think of because I'm a crappy singer.

i can't sing for sh!t - so i'd never try out. singing well is a skill i wish i had though. if i tried out - i'd make it with the preseason idiots they make fun of and i'd sing Let Go or something, i dunno...

I would sing anythnig by Michael Bolton.

Ice-T's "Girls L.G.B.N.A.F." I can't sing all that well, so I might as direct some of the scorn towards the material that I selected. BTW.... "Girls, let's get buck naked and f..."

PINK FLOYD LYRICS - Sheep

Lil John-Get Low, the one that goes, to the sweat, skeet, skeet, skeet

let's get drunk and screw

I would sing "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by Big & Rich. It is both inappropriate and fun.

Uncle F*cker- off of the South Park Soundtrack

wang dang sweet poontang" by Ted Nugent"

"I am too fly for a Brown guy"

5 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a hooker - i don't LIKE small ***** but he pays me so i deal with it.
funny - received an idle threat from him regarding my house - my house is just fine - guess you really dont know who this is

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i haven't paid you in 3 weeks, so there goes that idea...

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very weak comeback - i'm disappointed.thought you could come back with something better than THAT.

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its an insult every time you pull down your pants....

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home