Friday, March 17, 2006

QOTD: don't worry, i make more than all of you

question of the day: for girls, can you be with a guy who makes less money? for guys, can you be with a woman who makes more money?

if she has mature enough personality to not care about such issues. But yes, while going into a relationship, monetary income would be a big factor. We all have our own pre-conceived cultural notion of a man and a woman

That is my goal in life. Find me a suga-mama so I can sip Mai-Tai’s in the shade on a beach!! Give me a 98 year old silver top and a case of Ensure. I will take care of the rest.. Anna Nicole Smith is the smartest woman I have ever heard of. If she can do it, why can’t I?

I don’t particularly care how much money a guy makes. If he can handle it, I can handle it.

yup

my gf makes $3k more than me. And I love it. It means she isn't hitting me up for cash all the time for getting her nails and hair done or some other girlie thing that is expensive. Her sister is a lawyer that makes twice my pay. I'm considering trading up

I'm searching for a sugar momma who loves sheep

I'm a guy and actually that is my only goal in life. I'd love nothing more than to date a woman that makes a lot of money. I can just relax poolside all day eating bon bons...with my pants off. I also coined the phrase "Sugar Momma."

If I work at this place, I have no choice but to be with women who make more money than me

You betcha!

I can’t be with a guy that makes less money than me for a couple reasons:
1. I don’t make that much, so surpassing my income level is not hard.
2. It would make me nervous if I was the bread-winner in the family – cause if I wanted to stay home and take care of the kid, I’d feel guilty.
Plus – I’m attracted to really ambitious career oriented people – so I don’t think that situation will arise.

I have never dated a dude that made more money than me. I bet it would be nice.

sure - so long as they are passionate about what they do, it doesn't matter how much money they make

i can be Mr. Mom. sign me up. i will have dinner ready when she gets home

Yes, you can be with a woman who makes more money. It's quite nice, actually. I have less education, I work less hard, and I live in the same house as she does.

hell yeah!

That's a silly question. I work here. Obviously my woman makes more money than me.

why would that be such a big deal

there are more important things in the world to worry about than who makes more than who

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home