Monday, March 06, 2006

QOTD: maybe this was too personal

question of the day: what is one random thing about you that people you work with would be surprised to know?

that I am extreme political firebrand and wear those opinions quite loosely on my sleeves

There are no surprises for me as a shepherd....its all eat...sleep...walk...the end

that I banged your mom last night

I can blow bubbles with my tongue (without drinking soap or anything).

That I am easy to work with

my name means blue.

i want to go on mtv made - and be made into a break dancer

i am a fully ordained minister and can perform legally binding marriage ceremonies. so don't mess with me.

i don't think there is anything they do not know. other than i am planning on killing everyone

I've collected monkey spunk for the sake of scientific advancement. It wasn't a pretty time in my life, but I was young, innocent, and needed the money. Actually, I didn't really get paid in currency...

that i'm a hooker - and XXXX who works here who always talks about hookers - he comes to me all the time and he has a small xxxx

I won the jump-rope endurance contest in first-grade field day.

hmmmm..... two things, I had a life threatening illness when I was in High School... and that I did a few commercials when I was in grade school that aired in London.

it would be a dream of mine to meet charles manson

I used to be a DJ on a local radio station where I grew up. I hosted the Saturday Night Dance Mix from 7pm-12. The first two hours I took requests and the last three hours was a pre-recorded disco show. It was during the time that the Macarena was in and I hated that damn song! I would always start off the show with it so when the little 12-year old girls called I could tell them “sorry, I already played it!”

i used to be a pre-school teacher

That I am really not as nice as they thing I am; there is a dark side.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my t#sticles. There really is nothing like a shorn scr*tum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

i was on a game show.

I cut myself to feel pain.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

dude, you miss one day of work and come back to find out that your co-workers are all insane. I had no idea. FREAKS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home