Friday, March 10, 2006

QOTD: subscription

question of the day: do you subscribe to any magazines? which ones?

i used to subscribe to glamour, cosmo, psychology today, and time - but i can't afford it anymore.

TIME, Consumer Reports

Time, Golf Digest, Readers Digest

i subscribe to newsweek and businessweek. business week is awesome, everyone should read it! and if i could - i'd also get conde nast traveler, national geographic, and india today.

juggs and high-times

Believer, Interview, the Sun, and the Oxford American. I tried to pretend I was going to read the New Yorker for a while, but it just stressed me out. That’s a lot of crap to read every week!

Uh, yeah. I'm a magazine junkie. I subscribe to SELF, Golf Magazine, Golf for Women Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, ESPN Magazine (which just keeps showing up and I don't really want), Harper's Bazzar, Food & Wine and Conde Nast Traveler Magazine.

I subscribe to Maxim for my intellectual side and to Sound & Vision magazine for my technogeek side.

right now, nothing. i used to subscribe to alternative press and blender, but i wouldn't have any time to read books then.

"The sheep's wool - a tragic tale of master and slave"

Yes, I subscribe to Cycle World, Chicks with ***** and Guns n' Ammo.

The Sporting News and Backstreets

yep... cooking light is the only one for now

Actually, no... right now i have no active subscriptions... (except for some free ones I get at work) but i have subscribed to all sorts of crap in the past... Wired, Time, National Geographic, MAD, Business 2.0, Playboy, Maxim, GQ, Esquire, Mens Health, and others that I can't even remember right now.

In Style, Newsweek, and Sports Illustrated

None. I choose to pay the extra 60% more by buying them at the newsstand. Thanks for reminding me!! There is nothing better than spending money unnecessarily. Otherwise, I plan on subscribing to Guitar World Acoustic, Guitar World, and Guitar One. Like I have planned on for the last 15 years.

Newsweek, National Geographic, Bird Talk, PC Magazine, PC World, Prevention.

Golf Digest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home