Friday, March 10, 2006

QOTD: anywhere but here

question of the day: what would you rather be doing today?

Golf

anything but sitting here....Golf would be most likely

having sex - outside. its nice outside

on a date with selma hyek

shooting golfers.

Fly fishing. Laying in my hammock.

I'd rather be sipping a drink poolside at a nice carribean resort

someone's mom

driving across the country

I would've preferred to sleep in, watch The Price Is Right, then ride my motorcycle to the beach for a few beers and some funnel cake.

I am working from home, but I would rather not be working at all. I would like to be on a golf course with an ice cold beer in my hand.

Nothing other than what I am doing only 3 times faster

i'd rather be punching a hooker in the nose

Eating nachos in the sunshine.

I would rather be sipping Mai Tai on a beach, soakin in the rays…with the editor of The NJ Office

Anything else than being here

I'd rather be fishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home