Thursday, March 16, 2006

QOTD: movie music

question of the day: What song reminds you of a specific movie, and what movie reminds you of a specific song?

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Could Have Lied - reminds me of Amongst Friends. Howard Stern's Private Parts movie, reminds me of AC/DC, You Shook Me All Night.

That’s a hard one. Trite as it may be for my demographic, that Pixies song always reminds me of Fight Club…at least it does now. I never think of movies reminding me of songs, though. Hmm…I’m stumped.

dueling banjo's = deliverance

danger zone = top gun

Sweet Emotion always reminds me of Dazed and Confused.

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith - Armageddon

Song-> movie: Don't You (Forget About Me) -> The Breakfast Club

This is a bit weird. But there's a Mobb Deep song called "Never Goin' Back" off the soundtrack for the movie Any Given Sunday which stars Mr. Al Pacino. That song samples the outro music for the movie Heat starring Mr. Pacino and Mr. Robert De Niro. Any Mobb Deep song reminds me of either of those movies.

glory of love reminds me of karate kid part 2, let go reminds me of garden state, weinerschnitzel, everybody knows, and wave of mutilation remind me of pump up the volume

the song "the best happiness money can buy" by the band "i can make a mess like nobody's business" reminds me of the movie "pretty woman", and vice versa

While not a movie, "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Wings reminds me of the "Lisa the Vegetarian" episode of The Simpsons. The combination of a pig flying thru the air as the closing credits roll and the song plays on top of a backwards-masked lentin soup recipe is quite hilarious.

lunatic fringe....Vision Quest.....not sure of the other

This question poses too much thinking…thinking is hard, and I usually refrain from thinking unless I am getting paid for it. Why should SuperStars have to think?

that celine dion song in titanic (shudder)

In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel reminds me of Say Anything. Eye of the Tiger makes me think of Rocky.

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) = kill bill

"footloose" reminds me of "footloose". "danger zone" reminds me of "top gun". "twister" reminds me of "human's being".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home