Thursday, March 02, 2006

QOTD: fancy $40, bro?

question of the day: what would you do with $40?

Fill my gas tank

Same thing I do with the $40 I get every payday - whores.

I'd buy $40 worth of sheep pockets.....mmmmmm

That's good for twice a week for 6 months with [coworker]'s mom!!!

$40 isn’t getting me very far, but since it is found money I’d probably put it towards cigarettes.

Lap Dance $23, Pack of Smokes $6, 1 hand of Blackjack $5, French Toast slam from Denny's 6$ -- satisfying all of my vices -- priceless.

The same thing I do every day, Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

buy 40 realdolls

I'm sure there's something at Best Buy that I don't really need but will end up with anyway.

depends on what she would do for $40...

Fancy 40 corndogs, bro.

probably nothing - i am a saver. and when i buy - i buy big.

I'd run directly to the liquor store and buy a bottle of my favorite Irish Whiskey. It costs $45 though so can I borrow 5 bucks?

i would put it in the Las Vegas fund. I am not spending ANY money until Vegas baby!

Good question…
Top Ten for things I would do with $40
10) Treat the office to McDonald’s $1 menu
9) Go NUTS at the $1 Store
8) Pay The NJ Office editor to be my friend
7) Buy 4 cases of Miller Light, or one case of import
6) Pick up a pair of new undies as I just soiled the ones I have on
5) Buy 2 Lap Dances
4) Take it to Canada’s duty free shop for cheap booze
3) Buy 4,000 pieces of penny candy
2) Exchange it for pesos and bury it in the yard as buried treasure
And the #1 thing to do with $40…
1) In singles, make NJ Office editor dance for it, (shiny heads turn me on)

pay $1 to yo momma for sex for spend the rest on beer

guess i would keep it in my wallet and end up spending it on food and cigarettes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home