Friday, December 30, 2005

QOTD: what's next?

question of the day: yesterday was the company's resolutions, now what are your resolutions?

find higher quality hookers at lower prices

I have none. I'm perfect the way I am.

get out of this company

Be nice

I’ve got a couple because I figure if I make a bunch of resolutions I improve my chances of at least one being successful. I resolve to get my golf score under 100. I resolve to finish all the work that needs to be done in our new house. I will try and make a budget and stick to it. At some point I should quit smoking, but I’m going to push that one off until the spring. Rome wasn’t built in a day, so why should I make good on all of these resolutions at once? It’s a marathon, not a sprint!

xxxx: To lose weight, get rich, cause a scandal, write a book and then host my own talk show. I'm currently interviewing for guests who have llamas but haven't named them.
me: oh i would've been perfect for that, but i've already named my llama!
xxxx: haha.....well i can still fit you in if it took you an unusually long time to name it
me: llawrence lloyd lliverpool took like 8 weeks to think up
xxxx: ok you're in...especially because of the creative alliteration used in the naming process...woo hoo my first guest!

to get more organized - i am the most unorganized person on this planet - and i need to get my act together!

work on the house, keep in touch iwth my family/friends, and just overall trying to be a better person.

I resolve to stop masturbating so much...and never at work anymore

to not being so scared of the unknown, and to move

To do three things in 2006 that I will never do again

1. Become proficient in Hindi and start Chinese
2. Loose 15lbs
3. Study for the GMAT like its my 2nd job
4. Be nicer, less lazy, and more patient
5. Constantly READ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home