Tuesday, December 20, 2005

QOTD: the party

question of the day: did you go to the party? anything interesting happen? if you didn't go, how was your weekend? do anything exciting?

no...weekend was ok, checked out houses, bought a new vaccum and babysat my poor lil' sick newphew

i did go to the party. and the happy hour before. and the post party in the bar after. had a fabulous time. watched my co-workers cut a rug (always entertaining), played the longest game of pool on earth, drank more than necessary. totally enjoyed myself.

I yawned my way through a party on Saturday. I'm old. Also... that trivial pursuit game with the DVD sucks monkey balls.

I went to the party, dropped some chicken at our CEO's feet and watched my career (deep fried and all) falling in slow motion to the floor. Then I yelled out that I was latino right in her ear (I didn't realize she was there and also, I'm not even the slightest bit latino). Good times, good times...

i did go to the party - i do not know of anything crazy happening - [reality tv famous person] came to the party - i was not a part of the crowd rushing over to see him. my weekend was good - i went to dc, drank too much wine, shopped, and headed back - it was one of the shortest trips i've ever taken to dc. overall, i'd say it was a good weekend :-).

yes, i went...Had a good time.

went to the party for about 2 hours and left right before [reality tv famous person] showed up. Also found out some interesting info about a fellow co-worker.

Yup, went to party. Nice party. All people were very welcoming. [reality tv famous person], Winner of [reality tv show]. was there. [coworker] was thanked

I did go to the party for a little bit, but it was cut short because one of my sheep had mexican food earlier in the day (you can imagin)....some others got really drunk and started fighting with the DJ....and my "star" sheep was hitting on all the men.

party was nice, weekend sucked. had to help my sister move ALL weekend. so much for getting my xmas shopping done.

yea we went... was ok, nothing interesting happened

yes i went - i have one word - cosmopolitans!!!!!!!! yeah i got drunk, so didn't mean to! "and a smaller stature VP telling me that size matters" :-D we were standing and looking at the chocolate fountain that was there. he made a comment about it and i said "i have one at home - but its about half that size", he smiled and laughed and nudged me and said "well u know what they say - size matters!"

went on a roadtrip that almost ended 20 minutes into it, walked around in the ice and snow all weekend and had more fun doing that than staring at a computer screen all day! haha

Went to the party. My wife and I danced all night. Didn't talk to [reality tv famous person]. What am I going to say? Way to go? Way to kill [other tv famous person]'s chance of a job?

I did not go to the party. My husband and I had a choice of three things that night. And we had already commited to one so we went to that. It was a church social thing.

Went to the party... it was nice. In fact, I thought it was one of the nicest corporate holiday parties I've attended. I wish there was less apathy around here and that more of the cynics attended. I think you (you know who you are) would have had a surprisingly good time! Nothing too interesting or exciting to report... except for having an opportunity to meet [reality tv famous person], who is [coworker]'s son and the winner of [reality tv show]. He seems like a nice guy. Anyhoo, the rest of the weekend was nice. Saw King Kong. It's way too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home