Tuesday, December 27, 2005

QOTD: best year ever!

question of the day: best thing thats happened to you in 2005?

a couple of pretty top notch things happened this year... i got a raise without having to pitch a fit over it, i established a small, but lucrative business from a hobby, i became friends with some new and cool people this year, and my golf score skyrocketed this year!

I got married.

my "standard" 3% raise. just fyi - 3% of $12,300 is $369. thanks!

I was able to come back from a visit to India without any hassle, I was able to go to vegas, was able to do quite a bit of work, and study. Enjoyed by taking a whole lot of pictures. Was able to know my co workers better, partook in the cone revolution. Was nominated twice and won once - an award. Was able to get my car successfully inspected (Hurray!). Met lot of old friends. saved bunch of money on my car insurance (yay!) . I partake in the QOTD's- which is awesome.

I moved out of my parents house into my own apartment. My life has been one big party since then.

I met a great girl who has long-term potential. Wow, I never thought I would utter those words ever again...

getting married

It was a great year for wool. I shaved over 275 sheep and really maximized my profits for 2005.

I saw the face of Jesus in the arrangement of several cones on the floor.

My daughter being born. Top 3 days of my life. The others are the day I married my wife and the day my divorce from my ex became final :-)

having sex with someone other than myself. haha....a red letter year!

Every year is a good year. No, I do not work for the tire company

2005 hasn't been that bad for me, although nothing spectacular happened...nothing horrible happened either. i visited a new country (taiwan) - got a new job - got a song dedicated to me (it may not seem like a big deal, but it was to me), but i'd say most importantly -- i learned how to read and write a new language :-).

Tie: Getting married and finding out my wife is pregnant...and it's mine!

got laid many times, please print that

I guess the best thing was being given the opportunity to lead [project] from [dept] side. I hope I did ok

met the love of my life ;D

Ringing in 2005 in a real Irish bar in Ireland with Irish sailors. Nothing beats it. Without a doubt, the most interesting and unlikely moment of my year. :-)

finally getting a canadian stamp on my passport

being old enough to know better

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by far - the best and real answers provided on a post...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

I've never rated a year by how many sheep I was able to shave that year. I may have to start doing that. I may do that with everything now. Like: "That basketball game last night was good but it wasn't great. I'd give it like 3 shaved sheep."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home