Wednesday, December 28, 2005

QOTD: worst year ever!

question of the day: worst song of 2005?

Don't Cha, pussycat dolls. it's garbage.

every song that isn't a hillary duff song. I couldn't decide between hillary duff or ashlie simpson....

the quack by smoosh.

my humps - black eyed peas and cool - gwen stefani, actually pretty much the entire gwen stefani album except hollaback girl, which is awesome. and yes, the $h!t really IS bananas

if Ashlee Simpson didn't lip sync it, it is the worst song of 2005

Maybe it's my fault for expecting too much from this superstar duo, but I really hate the song that Gwen Stefani and Pharrell did that goes like this: P: "Can I get it like this" GS: "You know you got it like that." Ad nauseam...

Sacrifice by Prussian Blue

#3 worst song - Black Eyed Peas, "Lady Lumps"

not sure if this song is from 04 or 05, but the song "move bitch get out of the way" is absolutely terrible. what a stupid title - it sounds terrible - and it just pisses me off, but somehow that song makes it into everyone's ipod...and i don't know how

No one song that i've heard has really pissed me off this year...the song that I haven't heard that should piss me off is Black Eyed Peas with 'My Lumps' at least according to informed sources. i normally like the black eyed peas, i haven't heard that one though. that maybe should have been my humps, sorry

"HollaBack Girl" - Gwen Stefani

The Whisper Song by the Yin Yang Twins

Whatever Kevin Federline released, it just must have been bad.

Worst song: These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Jessica "Big Teets" Simpson

Anything by Mariah Carey. She makes my ears bleed.

worst song of the year, the year was 1977 and the song was du run run run by the Bay City Rollers

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger pelletized said...

it may be the best thing black eyed peas ever did, but is that really saying much?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home