Friday, December 23, 2005

QOTD: baby you can drive my car

question of the day: what is your dream car?

one that poops money

2007 Mustang GT OR 2007 Infiniti G35

not too sure - it changes often, but i like the audi convertible A4, the mini lexus convertible - black :-)

the oscar meyer weinermobile

1965 Shelby 426 Cobra (silver)

pony http://www.autofoco.com/pictures/2976479i.jpg

1908 carriage deluxe with chromed rims and a large bed to fit all the sheep

I have to go with a car my mom actually owned before I was born. A 1967 Camaro SS convertible.

nissan z

a honda CR-V SUV - good size, looks nice, and it will run forever :-D

cherry red audi tt roadster. so hot.

Yugo. I remember in the 80's they cost $3999

nissan skyline gt-r nismo, or mitsubishi lancer evolution VIII
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nismo_gt-r_z-tune.asp

the 1999 toyota gt-one. i'm not sure where i could buy one, though

Elsinore Mustang

Toyota Camry

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

hey whoever said, "cherry red audi tt roadster. so hot." You're cool. I'd like to date you. I used to have one of those (I swear) but now I just have a toyota corolla with manual window cranks.

The funny thing about driving a red Audi TT is that when people on the street look at you, you're like "Yeah, they like my car, they want me."

But when people on the street look at you in your Toyota, you're like "Why are they looking at me? Do I have a booger hanging out of my nose?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home