Wednesday, December 21, 2005

QOTD: office poetry

question of the day: write me a haiku?

cold frosty windshield
barefoot outside on my lawn
the car seat is hot

SMOOTHED BY SEAS
A NEARLY ROUND ROCK
POINTS HOMEWARD

dude...i am an immigrant, I can't tell what the f' a syllable is, but here's one:
you want a haiku?
All I have to say to you
is F@#$ you!

Question of the day
Sweet gift of passing the time
Laughs are plentiful

holiday luncheon
on the heels of a $h!t day
no pizza I hope

Considering that
I am no good at writing
This will have to do.

Today we eat lunch
I hope it will be yummy
At least it is free

free lunches are great
but so are free hookers
i hate all of you

The moment two bubbles
are united, they both vanish.
A lotus blooms.

I sit at my desk
Waiting for word of the day
todays q was gay

give me one more night
to graze among the soft grass
we sheep have no rules

can you feel the cones
they are calling one and all
can you beat the best

today it begins
winter will be very long
i want to leave now!

time is going by
too quick to do anything
maybe i will leave

I believe that [coworker]
Is running out of ideas
For Q.O.T.D.

still no work for me
staring at a blank screen
can i leave early?

Pretend to work now
No one is the wiser yet
You will still get paid

looking for some work
i get bored so easily
any bugs to fix?

yes, i love drinking,
and i know what you're thinking,
but i'm irish - there!

what kind of name is
sufjan, i mean what were they
thinking? pretty dumb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home