Tuesday, August 08, 2006

QOTD: down the shore

question of the day: whats your favorite jersey shore beach? why?

sandyhook, my friend works there, i get free parking/drinks

Wildwood....Best Boardwalk....Sucks that the ocean is a mile away from the boardwalk though

sea isle city - big beaches, no new yorkers, great bars, even better food

LBI. It's the best because of all the mini golf places!!!

harvey cedars on lbi, because i spent a lot of time there with an ex-bf, and have great memories of that.

Point Pleasant is my favorite beach for its hot women, good funnel cake, the best pizza around and don't forget about the Tiki Bar.

LBI. It’s a haven for pyrates.

In my twenties, I would have said North Wildwood because of the bars and boardwalk. Now that I'm married and have a kid I might have to pick somewhere a little more family-friendly like Ocean City. Avalon and Stone Harbor are nice if you can afford a nice place. But, being a Philly boy my Jersey shore experience is limited to the places mentioned above and A.C., Cape May and Sea Isle. I went to L.B.I. a couple years ago. I wasn't that impressed.

Brigantine. Because it's not A.C.

beach haven. bathrooms close by, easy parking.

used to be avon in high school because it was clean and there was a nice long beach. but nowadays - i like the long branch beach. there are nice bars, good restaurants, a pretty boardwalk and its 10 minutes from home. - can't beat that.

I kinda like Cape May. It’s quiet and out of the way. Belmar (spelling) is nice too. Wildwood has a boardwalk, but it’s too crowded and is dirty. If I’m lying on a beach, I want to either be lying next to or have direct view of a hot chic, not a dirty diaper filled with Indian food.

LBI but it's too damn far from me now... so I just yuck it up with the guidos at Sleazeside or go to Pt Pleasant

seaside - cause nothing beats a ton of white trash all in one place

Oof, they’re all rough in my opinion but if I was forced to pick I’d lean towards Spring Lake. The houses are beautiful to look at on the drive in when you are stuck in traffic, and usually they keep it pretty clean, free of both garbage and NYC riff-raff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home