Wednesday, June 28, 2006

QOTD: i shouldn't have asked...

question of the day: tomorrow is a special day. No one will remember what went on that day except you. You have 24 hours to do whatever you want, and everything will be back to normal the next day. What do you do?

That is like putting a kid in front of a candy store… So that means a TOP 10!!
10) Be the center square on Hollywood Square
9) Go blonde…everywhere
8) Panty raid the Pl@yboy Mansion
7) Play out the Breakfast Club library scene at a local high school emphasizing “I want to be an airforce ranger!!”
6) Test drive a Ferrari with Alyssa Milano..for the whole day
5) Take over the MTV studio and actually broadcast MUSIC videos
4) Streak a nursing home
3) Open up for Aerosmith with “Air Guitar”
2) B#tch Slap my boss every time he asks me about my deadlines
1) Put QOTD Editor in a dunking tank filled with piranhas at the local fair…for a day

I cannot trully answer this one.

go on a 10 state killing spree starting in PA

i'd rob a bank, go on a high speed police chase, beat up the people that piss me off, and then jump off a cliff

Two words: Sexual Harrassment

Probably go to Vegas, gamble, drink, do drugs, and bang hookers. Then I'll go to Reno and shoot a man just to watch him die. Then I'll rent a really fast car and drive like an a-hole.

dude... that's a crazy question. i have no idea where to even begin... probably visit a lot of top secret places that i normally wouldn't have access too. have lots of sex with old flames, new flames, random flames, i think i need more than 24 hours... can i die or get hurt? am i allowed to break laws? whoa... my head is gonna blow!

say exactly what you want to say to everyone you know, wear only what you really want to, leave work early, go to the beach and the day doesn't turn into night, it is completely, sunny for the entire day

I'd probably do things that I would never do under normal circumstances like getting a big pile of hookers and heroin together and see where the day took me. At some point, I'd probably try to steal a car or a plane. Maybe rob a bank or two. Do some skydiving and some murdering.

Get the heck out of Dodge. Where? Hmmm…a day on the beach in Bali would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home