Tuesday, June 20, 2006

QOTD: simpsons

question of the day: what was the last simpsons episode you enjoyed? what is your favorite quote or moment, and favorite character?

I can't remember specific episodes anymore. Old age does that to you. My favorite quote is from Ralph Wiggum. Eating something, he described it as "tastes like burning". Best line ever.

the one where they send the plant to India...Homer is my favorite and favorite line was....Lisa says, "dad, what would you say if i were to tell you that you could lose weight without dieting?"..Homer says, "i would call you a lying scumbag"

I watched one last night where Bart gets a 10-speed bike. My favorite moment is when Moe changes his bar into a family restaurant and the Flanders' go there for Rod's birthday: Ned: Rod, you order anything you want for your big ten-oh. Rod: Million dollar birthday fries! Waiter: [gleeful] Uh oh! [a flashing light and siren go off] Maude: [reading] "Moe gets so excited when you order his million dollar birthday fries, he just has to celebrate. [Moe jumps out with sparklers and fries on his head in a basket] Moe: Here you go! Here I am! Uncle Moe -- thank you, ma'am! This'll be a treat: Uncle Moe! Here I am, while you eat! [leans down; Rod tries a couple of fries] Moe: Please take the fries off my head, kid. The basket is extremely hot.

The Last Temptation of Krust - 22 Feb 1998 - After finally accepting that his comedic style is outdated, Krusty settles on more edgier material: what's wrong with today's crop of stand-up comedians.

Canyonero!

homers car

i don't watch the simpsons

Hmmmm the last Simpsons episode me and the rest of the country enjoyed must have been in 1995. So many great characters...Kato Kaelin..Marcia Clark...and of course O.J himself. Although my favorite would have to be Johnny Cochran and the quote "If the Glove don't fit you must acquit!" Pure Genius!

Favorite quote ever:
Burns: I suggest you leave immediately
Homer: Or what? You'll release the dogs or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

I never catch the new episodes, I’m always watching reruns, but I love the one with the mental patient who sings like Michael Jackson and Bart gets him to sing a song to Lisa for her birthday since Bart’s song flopped. “Lisa, her teeth are big and green. Lisa, she smells like gasoline, Lisa, da da da Disa…”

in homers underwater house, he is watching the fish swim away with his patio furniture. "stupid flounders!" also, ralph saying "super nintendo chalmers"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home