Tuesday, June 27, 2006

QOTD: the gift

question of the day: what's the worst gift you've ever gotten?

a plant. I have a black thumb....why in the hell would someone want to have a plant murdered like that

pre used pen

a dollar store snowman figurine

i think i got socks as a present once when i was 10?

dunno - but i get a lot of crappy gifts...so...

I got something from my grandmom once and I didn't even know what it was. I got it by mail, so I couldn't even ask her what it was. It was just a piece of wood. Our best guess was some kind of thing to hang hats on.

The gift of herpes...and just like a diamond, it's forever.

a raspberry colored sequin beret

The only gifts that suck are ones that are personally engraved. You can't return them or re-gift them.

Pass-me-on housewarming gift [miniature grand father clock] along with an ornate name plate(with their names) for the door

i got one of those really bad gifts that makes you question your entire persona: patchwork, faux-leather and suede, chunky heel, mid-calf boots. they were the most intensely hideous shoes i have ever seen in my entire life. i gave them to goodwill.

bad clothes. usually from boyfriend's mothers. ugh. it's always something conservative and itchy.

A pair of diamond earrings. A man gave them to me right after I broke up with him, so I could not wear them with a clear conscience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home