Friday, June 16, 2006

QOTD: snl

question of the day: who are your favorite saturday night live characters? which SNL cast member has been your favorite, past or present?

i dont watch it anymore, but i loved phil hartman so much. his voice is always hilarious, and his ability to keep a strait face was amazing. and of course, the chris farley and david spade skits were always good.

Will Ferrel. Harry Carey of course

debbie downer :) she's the best!

Bulushi and Acroyd. Cheeseburger, chessburger, Coke, No Pepsi

church lady

Phil Hartman and WIll Ferrell. Clinton and Alex Trebek. andSean Connery in the Jeopardy skits

Dana Carvey. It’s sad that he has had no career since he left. Steve Martin and John Belushi are up there as well. I’m a classic SNL guy. The new stuff seems boring to me..

My favorite SNL character was Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, played by the late, great Phil Hartman. "When I drive around in my BMW, I think to myself, is this some sort of a strange rock that can move? I don't know, I'm just a caveman." My favorite SNL cast member definitely has to be Will Ferrell.

I like buckwheat sings. Wookin pa nub! Phil Hartman was the best cast member.

Matt Foley was the best. It was a character played by Chirs Farley... he was this crazy motivational speaker... who "lived in a van down by the river.

I like the old members like Chase and Murphy. Will Farrell is always good though for todays shows. No specific characters.

Probably the Greek Restaurant Owner played by John Belushi.... Cheeburger Cheeburger Cheeburger Coke....believe it or not that was funny when he said it. .Also Samurai Futaba, Bumblebee Man, and Joliet Jake Blues

waynes world! party time, excellent! and, we are 2 wild and crazy guys! kevin nealon was also my favorite for weekend update. mike myers is prob my favorite snl cast member. and rob shneider, making copies!

I don’t watch SNL.

All time favourite character is Mr. Robinson (Eddie Murphy) in Mr. Robinson's 'hood and of course, the "...in a van, down by the river!" guy. As for my favourite cast member, I was a huge Phil Hartman fan and now its Horatio Sanz (as Elton John or the Puppet Master).

That's a tough question. It's been on for 30 years now. Sometimes you have a favorite character and they use them over and over again until you're sick of them. Some of my favorite people/characters: Bill Murray's lounge singer; Eddie Murphy: Gumby, Buckwheat, Mr. Robinson; Wayne's World; Adam Sandler's Opera Man; Molly Shannon's Mary Catherine Galleger; Chris Farley's Matt Foley - motivational speaker; Will Ferrell's George W. Bush and Darrell Hammond's Clinton were great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home