Monday, June 12, 2006

QOTD: halftime

question of the day: the year is half over! how has 2006 been for you so far? has it been a good year or a bad year, and why?

good year, i graduated college, thats always a positive thing

overall it has been a wonderful year - its been a huge year of change and growth and i finally think my life is getting on the right track!

wow, that's depressing. the year hasn't been that great. i do have some fun vacations in mind. but other than that...my expectations for 2006 have not been met AT ALL and unless something magical happens...it will be a rather 'blahhh' year.

A good year yes.....I like the idea of a good year. I mean you never hear about a bad year blimp, although maybe bad years should have a mascot...how about a bad year tuna sandwich. It's a bad year but at least you get a sandwich...kind of like a consolation prize...so the year isn't a total waste. Hey wouldn't it be a great year if you actually got ride in the good year blimp...now that's the stuff dreams are made of...oops almost ended that sentence with a preposition...guess i got a little too excited.

one huge disappointment after another

I can hardly believe that the year is half over. The older I get the faster times seems to move. It's really scary. Kind of depressing actually. The year has been a challenge for me. I believe I have made some significant strides in my career however many goals set forth in my personal life have been on hold. I have a good feeling that 2007 will bring resolution and progress both professionally and personally. For now I'm just trying to live one moment at a time.

pretty good so far

It has been a great year for me so far. I achieved 3 of my lifelong dreams in the past few months. Bought my first sportbike. Went riding with a large group of other riders. And yesterday, I finally got to be the leader of the ride (mainly because I was the only one who knew how to get to the destination, but nonetheless, I was still the leader). Also, I found a place to live in the town that I've been dying to live in all of my life. Just gotta wait til nov. when it's finished being built.

I'm still all in one piece, so I guess it's good.

eh...ups and downs....same as every year.

its been pretty good. im relatively happy, and my house is starting to look like a place where adults live. i wish i read more, and did more, ate less, had a better job, but compared to where i was a few years ago, im pretty set.

2006 has been okay. A lot going on this year, turning a particular age that i'm not thrilled about, looking for a new home, and finally paying down some debt. 2006 has been a lot of freaking work so far. I'm pretty tired of my job right now too, so that is pretty sucky. I'm on the fence - I cannot come up with a yay or nay on the year. sorry dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home