Friday, June 09, 2006

QOTD: food is good

question of the day: What food item do you like that other people think is weird or gross?

spinach in any form

well i love two foods that normally most people are OK with but how i eat it usually grosses people out - i eat tofu straight out of the package like its my job and i eat spaghetti sauce right out of the jar

I like to sip vinegar. I like to mix powdered hot chocolate mix with cold milk ‘till lumpy.

i dont think i have any. i used to eat apples and peanutbutter, but now im allergic to peanutbutter

I'm a non-condimentarian. So most of what I eat is considered 'weird' by some. As far as 'gross' Cadbury creme eggs?!?

scrapple

cottage cheese

Braunschwager liverwurst on Triscuits.
Dragon Rolls from Banzai (It is eel for those who aren’t in the sushi know)
I will also get a sub from Wawa and pick all the meat and cheese off. Then I will eat the bread and veggies like a normal sandwich and then eat the meat and cheese last.

love oysters, clam, and calamari

i like sour cream with most indian food. and i am a condiment whore - so i mix it all up and most people think its nasty.

My mom used to give me peanut butter and bacon sandwiches when I was a kid. I could probably still eat them but they're a little dry. Every once in a while I'll have a peanut butter and cheese sandwich. I like to put barbecue potato chips on my ham & cheese sandwiches. I love those little orange circus peanuts, although I can only eat a few at a time. Other than these examples I'm a pretty bland eater.

stuffed derma (http://www.bartleby.com/61/17/D0151700.html)

Tough one to answer. I will try almost anything, whereas many of my friends won’t, so really, everything I eat is weird, in reference to foods like Tai, Cuban and Korean (to name a few). I have a friend who won’t touch sushi, and refuses to even try the green hot sauce that comes with Cuban dishes.. Let alone anything Korean.. But he is a rare case. Being so close to NYC, variety is the normal. My friends from CA, FL, MA and such sometimes have trouble with that but at least try to be adventurous…

Snots

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanilla soymilk is my new favorite thing. I put it in cereal, tea, coffee and drink it right out of the container.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm gefilte fish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home