Wednesday, March 22, 2006

QOTD: all is vanity

question of the day: do you have vanity plates? what do they say? if you don't, what would you want your vanity plates to say, if you were to get them?

Funny, I don’t need one. It already says 69…LOL No Joke. Otherwise it would say “JOKER”…

NCC-1701F. For my new 2007 Mustang GT. It is the Starship Enterprise's Number. E was the last one. F is the new one. The Mustang GT

no i don't - i have a vanity rim around my license plate though that says "animal liberation"

spicy910

I don’t have vanity plates and would never get them. They have always seemed kind of silly to me.

no, i do not...If i did get them, i would get either KILLED or GFY YFA or BITEME, anything but ZZZYA

Mine would say: "I am a complete moron who expresses my opinions on my car bumper. And anyone who disagrees with my opinion has plenty of opportunity to damage my unattended car. I don't think things through very much. I should be sterilized."

I think vanity plates are stupid. Who the hell cares what your license plate says? I saw a car once that had vanity plates and some kind of praise God bumper sticker. The only thing I could think was "isn't vanity one of the 7 deadly sins?"

My vanity plates say JYX 88L

don't have vanity plates. even though they are super cheesy, i want them one day. i want lots of cars and i want them all to say something fun in different languages..like chalo (means let's go in hindi), yalla (means the same in arabic). one time i saw 'awaara' which means crazy wanderer - i loved it. stuff like that is cool.

Not a fan.

I think vanity plates are stupid! Especially the ones that no one else understands.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger pelletized said...

i forgot to ask part of the question, so you can just leave a comment if you would like. What are some good vanity plates that you have seen?

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw one the other day on a BMW 745 that said 4NMUSLE (foreign muscle).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home