Monday, August 07, 2006

Wedgie chair

Someone screwed with the seat at my desk. I know this because I have a wedgie 8 miles deep this morning. And no matter how much I try to adjust my seat... Moving it up. Moving it down. Tilting it forward. Tilting it back... I still keep getting a wedgie.

It might have been the cleaning people. I'm pretty convinced those people eat my Chips Ahoy that are stashed at my desk too. And they always rearrange my garabage cans but hardly ever take the garbage out of them. I think I hate the cleaning people. They are bullies and can do whatever they want to your area after hours. They are "The Gooch" to my Arnold Drummond. I may have to involve Mrs. Garrett on this one.

Is messing with a desk chair in the same family of crimes as stealing baked pieces of saturated fat from a desk drawer? I'd actually argue that messing with a desk chair is worse. Having an uncomfortable, wedgie-producing chair is something I have to deal with all day, while missing a few cookies only saddens me at snack time.

I have tried a couple of times to stand up, adjust my pants and untuck my shirt a little to no avail. It is still Wedgie-Mania 3 over here.

If you have any suggestions on how to rectify the situation, I'm all ears.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, better "The Gooch" than "The Bicycle Man," who kidnapped them, so that he could get his molestation on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home