Monday, March 27, 2006

QOTD: this is probably the third time i have asked this

question of the day: how was your weekend?

lame question. try again

Just another weekend. Waiting for warm weather!

none of your business

dude, you have begun asking really lame questions

Nice. We went out to a great seafood restaurant last night in Princeton - The Blue Point Grill.

it was good - went to nyc saturday night and hit up a few bars. sunday i met up with friends for brunch. and sunday nights always rock cause of the desperate housewives/grey's anatomy combo.

my weekend was decent. i met someone that i might actually date and we set up said date this weekend. And, after a 2 day drinking binge, I spent some quality time on my couch watching a marathon of "Food Network's Next Star"... fascinating stuff. I'm now well rested.

Uneventful. What can I say? I'm old and boring.

Spent some time in NY, to visit my old room mate then went to PA to torture my friends’ kids while an old friend came up from FL to visit. Drank beers, slammed some tequila, ate well and beat up 6 year olds while getting them in trouble. Isn’t that how all weekends should be spent?

Interesting. Was helping my friend pick up stuff for his new place to which he will be moving. It was fun and weird at the same time. We would pick something and in our heads and the book (yes we were carrying a book chock full of hand drawn illustrations with lengths, widths, depths, heights marked) we would place/align the item. We would then note the item down and walk away. Since he did not actually move yet, we couldn’t buy as there is no-where to put it; I do not think he would’ve liked me to have put it no-where. We did this for few hours in couple of stores.

horrible. i want a do over.

saturday morning I still had all my final four tournament teams alive. Now I only have one. So the answer to your question is "lousy."

I love the weekend...except for that it’s always WAY too short.

It was pretty good. Happy hour on Friday night. Saw V for Vendetta on Saturday. Caught up on crap work around the house. Grocery shopped so there is actually food in the house. I can’t complain, I accomplished a lot so it was ok.

good

Out of control. I partied until 4am both nights and witnessed someone smashing hotdogs all over Wawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home