Friday, March 24, 2006

QOTD: mmmm

question of the day: what is your favorite restaurant, and what do you like to get there?

A Memphis-style BBQ place in Somerset, NJ-- CT's.

Bennigan's - The Monte Cristo

White Castle- Rat Burgers

Outback. No Rules Burger and a baked potato is like nothing else!!

I don't think I have a favorite, depends on my mood. around here, I like Carrabba's... but I really loved this place in Napa Valley we went called Nicolino's and a place in Kauai we went to as well

I don't really go anywhere fancy, so I'd have to go with Outback. They have pretty good steaks.

my favorite restaurant that I frequent would have to be any ESPN Zone (that's a bit cheesy I know). The food doesn't even matter to me, I just like to be surrounded by big TVs and alcohol. My favorite restaurant of all time was a Mexican place in Old Town San Diego. Everything on the menu was good.

olive garden - minestrone soup (endless bowls) and eggplant parm

Sergeantsville Inn – Ribs and Martinis

Bob's BBQ....they have wolf there.....wolf are the enemy....they make my sheep cry

i like getting the little blonde college girl at hooters.

my favorite resteraunt is Budakkan in Philly. The food is so freaking good. Their calamari salad is scrumptious. Someone took me on a really nice date there a very long time ago... I haven't been back, but would love to go again. It's awfully pricy, but its fabulous.

The sushi bar at Banzai on Quakerbridge Road. I like the dragon roll and the banzai roll. Add a glass of plum wine and it is perfection!

Wow, I don’t even know how to answer this question – cause I’ve had sooo many great dining experiences. But I’d say – overall for atmosphere, food, drinks, service – I like Mei n yu in Washington, DC. The restaurant is BEAUTIFUL, they have themed rooms, an Indian room, an East Asian room, a Middle Eastern section – fountains, statues. They have fun drinks, great fish, and unbelievable desert. And the second is La Tasca (also in DC), it’s a Spanish restaurant. They have good paella and potatoes and sangria (and its not that expensive J).

NYC – Pasta Lovers Tratoria (49th and 7th) .. Almost the whole menu..
NE NJ area – The Office Bar & Grill (Montclair).. It’s like a second home, so again, the whole menu, but mostly from the bar, and Famous Ray’s Pizza
Home town area – Pearly Bakers and Café Aaron (Easton) and Pane Vinos (Bethlehem) .. the first 2 have changing menus and chicken marsala at Pane Vinos
Virgina Beach – Club Soda .. Salmon
San Francisco – The Stinking Rose .. Pork Chops
Princeton – Triumph .. Salmon and the beer sampler

this little mexican taqueria in gavelston, i was walking around being all touristy and a homeless guy came up to me and we started talking and he recommended it to me. best food i've ever had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home