Thursday, March 30, 2006

QOTD: no taxation without representation

question of the day: have you done your taxes yet? what are you planning to do with your refund, if you are getting one?

Yes, my mom likes doing taxes, so she did mine. I did get a refund, and all of that is going into outer-home improvement. Snooze City.

nope

yes, spend it. because it ain't that much

yes. no refund this year

i have not done my taxes. my dad is doing them for me. i just couldn't be bothered. i do expect a refund, and its going into the bank.

taxes are done, getting a very nice refund and we're planning on buying furniture or paying off new car and taking a vacation

My brother-in-law is an accountant so we get ours done for free. Our refund is already spent on new carpet in the basement. Isn't being a grown-up great!?

I dropped my taxes off at the accountant. I'm not sure if I get a refund or not. My taxes are a nightmare (it's all those offshore properties I bought with my hefty paycheck from this place)

I turn my taxes in on the last day possible. As for a refund – I never get a refund, it goes to paying you all a refund.

I can't file my taxes, since I'm an illegal alien, from the planet of Melmac. Apparently, the jokers down at the INS have a problem with a four foot, hairy alien that likes to eat cats.

Nah, I’m a master procrastinator. As for the fortune I’ll be getting back (HAH!) I’ll either put it in my road trip fund or stow it away in savings. Which means I’ll be taking a road trip.

Taxes aren't done yet, but I lie on them so I always get a refund. Replacing my nine year-old DVD player.

yes, paid off my car

We went to the accountant yesterday. They aren’t finished yet, but as soon as we supply him with some additional paperwork they will be all done. As for the refund, who knows. We’ll probably put some of it towards work on the house, some of it into savings and I’d like to put some of it toward a golf vacation.

i've done my federal taxes, they took about 10 minutes and i'm getting an awesome refund. but i'll probably just use it for something practical like car insurance. the state ones are confusing.

Did my taxes last week. Largest return I’ve ever had and almost all of it is going to bills.

already done and already spent (vacation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home