Wednesday, March 29, 2006

QOTD: be you're own pet

question of the day: what are some of your pet peeves?

my biggest pet peeve is when I am standing in a crowded train or bus and I get an itch in the "taint" area

1. Automatic toilets that flush before I’m finished. I should determine when the flushing happens!
2. People who just stop at the top of an escalator to get their whereabouts instead of moving to the side out of the way.
3. People who let their dogs poop on my lawn.
4. When I’m in a bathroom stall and I hear the person next to me dropping a deuce.

The "question of the day"

paw prints on the carpet!! The sheep know they're suppose to stay outside, but just can't help themselves when I put on "Deal or no Deal"

Nosy questions about my weekends, favorite restaurants or my SAT scores!!!

I think i have too many to list but one would be people that walk side by side at .00000001 miles per hour when i am trying to get by them....And @ssholes that drive 35 mph in the left lane of route 1

The word "nuclear" is pronounced as if it has something to do with a nucleus. It is not pronounced "new-kew-lur."

That's easy: uncapped pens. I wanna stick 'em in the eye of woever let them dry out. And, no, I'm not usually violent.

Kick your ass
Punch you in the stomach
need facts not “I think..”
punch you in the stomach

management who have no clue about their jobs and take no responsibility when something goes wrong and puts the blame on the employees.

I can't stand when girls I'm dating try to tell me what I can and can not do. I hate it when people use "your" when they mean "you're." And my biggest pet peeve is when people take a stern stance on an issue that they've never experienced and know nothing about.

it never fails that no matter how far away i park from something, when i come back i'm always surrounded by SUVs. also, that freaking nextel sound. everywhere i go. how did that get to be so popular?

I have so many..
1. I hate it when people interrupt me when I sneeze. Say ‘God Bless You’ after I’m all done, otherwise, it breaks it up…(I can’t explain it well, but this is probably my biggest pet peeve since I was a kid).
2. People that text a lot. Text messaging is NOT a replacement for IM.
3. And then there are specific things about people – like my college roommate used to scratch her throat by making this weird noise, drove me crazy. Another one of my friends has been saying she is going to quit smoking for YEARS. It’s taking too long for her to quit…make a plan, use the patch, do something! Every time I see her smoking, I cringe.

People who are not considerate to others (like they are better or something) in any sort of line. Traffic, shopping, restaurants, music events. We are all going to the same place. Get over your big bad self and WAIT like everyone else!!

Hmmm! I think things that happen on my morning commute – getting behind a school bus that stops at every house, people that are slow to go through a short light, delays and traffic related to construction or bad weather, slow drivers ….

pet peeves - toilets that flush without my direction, the shopping carts at the grocery store that are giant vehicles for children (wtf is up with them?), bad fashion, roots that need to be done, slow talkers, women that drive hummers - it's just stupid, slow golfers, people that don't drink (this excludes people that don't drink for religious purposes, or alcoholics), using the word "home maker" as a profession, junk mail offers for credit cards, people that wear their cellphones as accessories, guys that wear jerseys (don't wear the uniform unless you're actually ON the team), people that hate republicans and don't even have a reason or understand the party, guys that wait the "standard three days" to call - just call dude, don't wait, i'm annoyed that you didn't call after three days, people that don't take medication if they are in pain - all that research is done for a reason!, the number of calories in my favorite foods really pisses me off too.

Items that are over-packaged when they don't have to be. For example, cute women--why do they have to wear all that clothing? Do they need many pockets if they already have a purse?

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could i forget??? mom pants! women that dress like they are 50 when they are 30 piss me off. if you don't have kids - lay off the mom pants. and even still, why??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home