Thursday, June 01, 2006

QOTD: prom

question of the day: did you go to your prom, and how was it? if you didn't, why not, and did you do something else better? would you go now? why or why not?

yes i went and i had an amazing time - almost won prom queen too yes i'd go again - actually looking forward to my reunion!

no, i did not go to my prom. my bf at the time said "it was retarded." and i didn't totally disagree. so i worked that night, and i think i saw gladiator at the movies.

i went to 3 proms. i went freshman, sophmore and junior year with my boyfriend (older) and skipped my own senior prom. i had seen enough prom action. it was fun. getting dressed up seemed like a good idea, except the most embarassing moment of my life occurred at the prom my sophmore year when i fell down an entire flight of stairs at the prom. good times. would i go now? NO, i'm too old.

The only school dance I went to was my senior prom. It was a big hassle. I didn't really have much fun. We left early. I probably wouldn't do it again.

i went to the prom - they were both great. at my hs, after the senior prom they have the post prom party where kids can go and bugg out. there's bungi racing, bball, a hypnotist, gladiatior type games...it was awesome. i would totally do it again. i almost want to sign up to be a chaperone so i can go play.

I didn't go to my prom, but I went to my ex-girlfriends' prom, the next year, after I had already graduated. Worst decision of life. I found out that she was cheating on me, but I was stuck with her and her dumb friends in Seaside for 4 days! I drank an entire bottle of Southern Comfort the first night. After that, I walked up to the boardwalk to be alone, but ended up bumping into all these hotties that I knew from college and hung out with them the rest of the weekend, so I guess I had the last laugh. Anyway, the story has a happy ending because my ex fell off of a cliff and died on impact.

I did not go to my prom, but I did go to my girlfriend's prom which was a year later. It was just like a school dance, with fancier clothes. Nothing special.The parental alert levels spike on special occasions, so you don't get to do much. Other non-prom nights were more eventful. Have you seen "Dazed & Confused"?

Oh, yea, I can see myself at a prom at age 51.

Yes, I did go to the prom. It was lame. After the prom we all camped out and drank, that was more fun than the prom itself.

yes, had a great time. Got wasted, don't remember getting there and then one of my friends got caught by one of the chaperones and was sent to the principles office where he decided to use his trash can as a toilet and began to spew. He was one of our best baseball players and was booted from the team. He decided to leave our public school to go to a private one where he advanced to a high level so I feel that without drunkfest 95 he would not be where he is today. Hooray Beer!

I went to my prom and had a fun. Nothing OC like, but a drunken, sloppy, memorable time was had by all. I doubt I'd go to a prom now, b/c half the fun was trying to find a date with a higher ranking and hopefully you'll charm them enough to sleep with you. Now I'd have to take my spouse...what's the fun in that?

Yes I went to my junior prom. My date was a jerk. I was so proud of my dress which was identical to this dress Vanna White had worn, come to find out another girl at my prom had on the same one.

I had no interest in going. Then a bunch of my friends talked me into going with them since they were mixing the limo with couples and ones going stag. So I figured, why not. But I didn’t want to go stag and had recently broken up with my girlfriend. So they tried hooking me up with one of their friends…didn’t work. I cancelled and never thought twice about what I may or may not have missed. I was too busy drinking..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home