Friday, June 02, 2006

QOTD: books

question of the day: when you go into a big bookstore like borders or barnes & noble, which section do you go to first, and why?

i very rarely go to those stores, but it depends on what mood im in. lately, ive been interested in autobiographies, so i guess i would go there. or the coffee area.

magazine section - look at travel, spa, and architecture...cause its stuff i like, but don't subscribe to. and its also gives me something still dream about. i love it.

I've only been to the bookstore like 2 times and both times I headed right for the CD's. The only reason that I was in there was because I received a gift card through work, otherwise, I would have never stepped foot in there.

The prono section

I go to magazines so I can see your mom on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine

i don't buy books

I can't read so i don't go to bookstores

either to the true crime section or the self help section - hmmm that combo is kinda scary isn't it?

i have a routine, magazines, travel, computers, and art sections, in that order

The half price calendars. I only go in the first week of January.

The chick lit section, especially British Chick Lit. I read for relaxation and enjoyment. My days of reading for knowledge are over. I want to read something light and whimsical that takes my mind off of things.

I browse any section closest to the kids reading section so that I can watch the MILFs. Otherwise, I spend time in the Music and Technology areas. Then I browse the fiction for jus-in novels. Then I go to the coffee shop to buy chocolate so I can work on the kiddies to get to their MILFs.

Depends on what I am thre to get. But I like the autobiography section, African American section, spirituality section, and photography section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home