Friday, October 27, 2006

QOTD: i'm probably only going to ask maybe one or two more questions

question of the day: what are you doing/being for halloween?

4 state killing spree

fence builder

Doing: my girlfriend
Being: a stud

i'm gonna be a drunk, drunk

i'm dressing up like [coworker]

The loser at a strip poker game. All it takes is a barrel or a cardboard box.

i am doing/being nothing for halloween becasue i am a boring turd with no life. i might get drunk, so i could be a wino for halloween.

either a girl scout or a boxer. i don't have the sash - so i'd have to make it OR i could just buy boxing gloves and myself some trouble.

I'm going to a wedding. Lame, I know. I was thinking about getting a Halloween themed tie though. Corny, I know.

Sorry, not my cup of tea..

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing: my girlfriend
Being: a stud

HAHAHAA...best answer today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home