Monday, October 23, 2006

QOTD: even better would be a question about zombie clones

question of the day: if you cloned yourself and then killed the clone, is that murder or suicide?

LOL!!! Murder.because you have to kill youreself, the one that mad ethe decision for it to be suicide. the clone didn't know you were going to kill it so it's murder. the clone didn't decide to die. i decided to kill the clone.

murder. because killing a separate entity is murder. doy.

Murd*r I guess…or M*rder…hard to say ;)

i think it would be a murder suicide. because you killed yourself but yourself was another person..

murder clearly

why would i want to kill the clone? having two of me around would be awesoem

Neither, a clone isn't a real person. It would be the equivalent of killing a desk lamp.

You need to take it easy on the brownies my friend. If the clone is a conscience being, then I would say it is murder. If the clone was harvested to give me good organs to replace my bad ones, then it is suicide. Too intense for a Monday morning.. I haven't even woken up yet.

murd*r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home