Friday, October 13, 2006

QOTD: the worst

question of the day: besides something physical (like dying or a heart attack), what is the worst thing that could happen to you right now?

crap my pants at work, or my bf (or other family members) dying in a car accident. thats usually a reoccurring nightmare.

Stay at [company]

my car could get stolen again

I am living. It's called working at [company]

diarrhea

you dont even want to know....

My good buddy from work moving across the country.

My internet connection going down

Losing my job. Then I wouldn’t be able to afford my house and I’d have to live in a van down by the river.

a couple things could be really bad. 1. dying of boredom, 2. not getting into ANY good grad schools, 3. being childless at 30

Being arrested for a crime that I didn't commit, losing my job, my home and my girlfriend. Wait.... that's the plot to"Trading Places". That Jamie Lee Curtis sure had some nice ones, right?

i could stay at my current job

worst thing would be if i stepped on one of the P's

The worst? I'm living it. My neighbor is the stupidest stupidest woman on the face of the planet and WON"T LEAVE ME ALONE, and the Dr said I can no longer drink!! Can't drink!! He might as well have told me that I need to live in an iron lung, or that I have penial cancer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home