Tuesday, October 17, 2006

QOTD: choices

question of the day: if you could have only one, what would you pick between books, music, or beer, and why?

books. books=brains=success=money=women

i'd have to say beer - books can be boring, music can suck - but beer is always good!

Music. Can't live without the tunes

Am I stranded on a desert island? Do I have food and water? Am I blind? Am I deaf? There's too many unknown variables for me to decide this

music.... i love all types of music... you can write books or use the imagination/music to transport you to places.

AAAHH, what a conundrum! Ok, I know I could do without music. I love beer and I love to read. I read every day, but I don’t drink beer every day so I guess I could do without the beer. However, I would never, ever, ever want this to happen!

music....beer makes me pee and I can't read

its a hard decision between music and books. but for me personally, i pick music...because music is moving, entertainment, and an expression of art. but for society as a whole...if i had to pick one...i pick books because book represents knowledge, growth, and prosperity which (i believe) to be greater than art. [i realize i've expanded the answer to more than you've asked].

Your question has incongruity. Book and beer are physical, music is not physical.
Between literature, music and food. I would choose music - 'coz I can generate it. Literature, I do not think I can generate on my own, same with food.
If you'd asked Books, CD's and Beer then Books. I can read by myself, CD's I need power and Beer - I don't drink!

I wanna choose TV

Well, I don't read at all, so books wouldn't be my choice. Plus they have these new things called "movies" that tell the same stories as books, but instead of using written words, they use spoken words and images (2 hours vs. a week or more). There are many alternatives to beer, in terms of being able to feel a different way, not that I use any of them (proven by [company]), but if I wanted to, I could. There's really nothing out there that can replace music.

Though I want to pick beer, I have to go with books. Nothing's better than the written word and whereas that's hokey, I have always been and will continue the biggest fan of the Guttenberg printing press. So those of you who think beer is best, I can't wait to see you on an episode of Cops...

BEER, because I'm an alcoholic.

beer.....You wouldn't care about books and music if you had enough beer

books, because when i read i dont need anything else to occupy my attention, but when im just listening to music i need to be doing something else. and beer...i could never have another drop and be fine...however if you said another type of booze, i might've answered differently.

I can definitely live without books. Too many words. Any book that can not be compressed into a comic book sized brochure with appropriate pictures is not needed and should be promptly discarded. So that leaves beer or music. That is tough. Since I have gone 30 days without alcohol (I hope my Dr. dies of colon cancer) and I am still alive (barely), so I would have to say music. Playing music gives me a safer stress relief (although I am not as good as playing guitar as I am at drinkin..). And I never heard of anyone making any money sitting at a bar, unless they were in a band of some sort..

uh beer. this is a dumb question. i can remember plenty of stories, so who needs books. and the more drunk i get, the funnier the stories are. i also can hummmmm to myself numerous songs, so who needs music. plus, in case you didn't know, my musical abilities get SOOOO much better when i drinks, so i can make my own music baby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home