Wednesday, August 02, 2006

QOTD: righteous jams

question of the day: what has been your summer jam this year?

i work. i dont have a summer or jam

I don't have a summer jam this year. Music sucks lately.

i got a new boyfriend. that is pretty jammin. LOL.

I can’t really think of one in particular for this summer. But my all time favorite summer jam… the 1991 hit “Summertime” by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

Dude, music is _so_ 2001. It's all about sports talk radio now. Get with the program.

Love Generation

Bob Sinclair - Love Generation, it's the song of the summer, whether you like it or not.

my air conditioner for the car has been broken for about three weeks now. i find it awesome.

strawberry

css - music is my hot hot sex

regina spektor- fidelity or the arcade fire- rebellion

Aimee Mann - Going Through the Motions

ohhhhhh, i just love that new Paris Hilton song! she's sooooo goooood.

Orange marmalade, all year round. If it's music you're referring to, well it has to be Gnarls Barkley. I've been hooked on Danger Mouse and Skeelo for a while now. I'm psyched to go see them next week.

i'm totally rocking out to 'dance,dance" by fall out boy. it kicks ass on the treadmill. i could listen to it over and over again!!!

It's hard out there for a Pimp. It speaks to me.

margarittaville jimmy buffet

Offbeat Bare-Ass. 311

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed, 'it's hard out here for a pimp' is a good song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home