Friday, February 03, 2006

QOTD: the honeymoon is over

question of the day: where did you go for your honeymoon? if you haven't yet, where do you want to go (assuming you can go anywhere in the world and cost isn't a consideration)?

i really want to go to mauritius (a tiny country above madagascar) or the maldives. fiji islands and bora bora work for me as well. when the time comes - i will just tell my man to pick one and i'll be happy with any of those four. the key is: remote island destinations. no europe, no mexico, and no carribean.

Maui. or your house. whichever is closer

Hmm…a cross-continental extravaganza would be nice!

Newark, NJ

a cruise around the world

I really want to go to the poconos and stay in one of those cheesy hotel rooms with the martini glass hot tub. That's romance, baby! That could also explain why I'm not married yet.

We did not go on a honeymoon because we had $1000 between us when we got married. However, we did celebrate our 20th anniversary in Bermuda.

got to go on two... first was a week in Sea Isle City and then to Playa del Carmen Mexico a few months later. Would definitly go back.

No fair. People that haven't gone yet get to fantasize and I'm stuck in reality. Just kidding. We went to Sandals Whitehouse on the south coast of Jamaica. It was great. I'd love to go again. There's nothing better than an all-inclusive resort.

I would like to go to Hawaii

graceland, so we can live like kings!

1st Honeymoon: Jamaica
2nd Honeymoon: Island off the the state of Salvador, Brazil

I have not had one yet, but if money were not an object, I would like to go to Ireland where I would golf, drink, golf, drink, golf, drink, etc. Perhaps I'd go see some pubs as well and experience the culture a bit, as long as it doesn't interfere too much with the golf, drink thing that I've got going on...

New Jersey!
The Serengeti, Kashmir, Nepal & Tasmania

We went to the Rivera Maya in Mexico for 9 days and 8 nights. An all-inclusive resort with the golf package. We played golf 4 out of the nine days. The best part was that the all inclusive package carried over to the golf course so every time the beer girl came around all we had to say was, “Cuatro Dos Equis por favor!” It was fantastic.

Vegas. Lots of hookers. Gotta love those hookers...

I'm married to my work. It would have to be Scotland....have you seen the grass over there?!?!?! It's perfect for them!!!

You're barking up the wrong tree with all of that honeymoon talk because I'm never getting married. If I had to go one place in the world without a nagging fiancé you ask, I would go to Vienna, to see where my ancestors came from.

new zealand of course! get married in tekapo, a couple of days in the bay of islands, then we'll go to hot water beach and cathredral cove on the coromandel peninsula for awhile, and end the trip in whakatane.

xxxx: I have been on way too many unmarried honeymoons to remember all the places
me: ok just 1 or 2 then
xxxx: ok, her bedroom
xxxx: and my bedroom

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the b#tch to Newburn NC. Why Newburn NC? Because it was the in-laws gift. Is there anything there? NO. Would I go there again? H*LL NO!! Would I recommend it to anyone? Only if they p!ssed me off!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home