Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I could be at home playing Legos, but no. I'm stuck at work.

I've got the best idea for a project here at the office.

Let's hire a couple of people over the course of a year. Let's let them spend a lot of time, money, and effort on building and maintaining a system. Let's even pull in a few people from other areas to help out.

Once the system is built and the team starts to get positive recognition for it. Let's throw out that system entirely and start to build something else.

That's not business application development. That's playing Legos with a four year old.

I just wanted to clear that up for you.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am completely outraged at your post! The plural of Lego is Lego, not Legos.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 31 and still play with Lego or Legos (I always went by Legos, but that is probably cause I came from PA). So really, you are confusing me with the age reference.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Dickie Z said...

The plural of Lego is Lego, not Legos.

Holy cow... really? So it's like "goose" then? Or "mouse" ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home