Thursday, December 08, 2005

QOTD: exit plan

question of the day: new jersey is being evacuated. you must leave immediately. what do you do, and where do you go?

A good captain always goes down with the ship...even if the ship happens to be loaded with environmental waste sites and Jersey shore skanks.

go home to PA where it's safe an laugh at all the people from New Jerkey

i'd pull the covers back over my head and go back to sleep

one word: looting.

I'll probably drive to my sister's house in Maryland, crack open a beer, and enjoy a day off from work.

hop on a plane and go to indiana where my uncle lives...outside of jersey, that's the only family i have the states...but if i had to leave forever - i'd either move to california or india - the cold weather is seriously pissing me off...i thought i liked seasons, but ummm - i don't

nothing. i live in pennsylvania where it is safe!

Stick me head between my legs and kiss my sweet ass goodbye. If a nuke goes off, or a biological/chemical attack, FORGET IT!!!

I move to outer banks, NC, burlington, VT or San Diego. Those are 3 places I would enjoy living.

i stay at work so i can receive QOTD...After that, i go around and loot as much as i possibly can...When i am done, i take a flight to Australia and live like a king.

I would grab my previously designated "documents" bag and head west with my wife.

who said that? what happens? Do I have to do? I am going to ask my wife.

OMG!! WHY IS NJ BEING EVACUATED? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!? $h!t myself and cry. As a shepherd, I have to stay with the sheep or lead them to the PA boarder. I heard there is good grazing in PA, most of them come from there anyway, so it would almost be like a trip home for the holiday's

well i live in PA, so i'm safe - i'll laugh at all you jersey people trying to get out though :-)

I grab my 2 cats, my family in NJ and head straight to Arizona. Most of the rest of my family lives there and I've always considered relocation there. Then, I get a tan, drink margaritas and enjoy the desert. Also, I will watch FOX News incessantly to find out what the hell is going on in the disaster formerly known as NJ feeling good knowing that I will never go back. :-)

I would head off to Brazil and enjoy the beautiful weather there and laugh about how they finally got it right with NJ by declaring it unfit to have inhabitants

jump into my rocket that I have been secretly building for this occasion. I would fly above the earth to get a "birds eye view" of what's really happening, not listening to what the media is telling that's happening. Then next stop would be the planet I discovered with my super high powered telescope. After the smoke clears I'll fly back and claim all the land is mine and sell it back to the next pilgrams that step foot on my land.

I go to the vodka fountain in the basement, i think [coworker] has a map and the password...you may also need to know how to swing on a vine across a crowded crocodile pit

my office in NY has a comfortable couch and a huge selection of snacks & free cappaccino machine

back to hawaii. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home